YWA Member Discounts
YWA is an industry association representing and advocating for professional Youth Workers and Youth Work. Our youth workers are working with our states most vulnerable and disadvantaged young people and work tirelessly to support and positively transform lives and communities.
We reward our membership for their valuable work by offering them discounts and offers from relevant businesses and organisations. Our paid members receive a discount card that can be used as proof of membership.
Thanks to the following businesses and organisations for your support. If you know a business or organisation who would like to support the work of YWA through providing an offer please contact us at
10% off on presentation of card
Leading supplier of quality art and craft materials, stationery and educational products.
Shop, Student Gallery and
Shop 4, 41 Lexton Road, Box Hill North, VIC 3129 Australia
Monday—Wednesday & Friday: 8.30am—5.00pm
Phone: (+61) 3 9890 1867
Fax: (+61) 3 9898 6527
Email your order to:
Brian McAleer Coaching Services
Receive 25% off your Initial "Youth Worker Coaching" session Fee.
In this 90 minute session, you will be coached on becoming the most effective Youth Worker you can be, now and into the future. Learn methods and skills from a coach with 12 years experience in Youth Work”
Receive 25% off your Initial Coaching Session Fee. Total Price $170
If services/agencies wish to take their team of youth workers through these sessions, the following offers are also available;
· 3 Staff = $485 – further 5% off the price
· 5 Staff = $765 – further 10% of the price
· 8 staff = $1150 = further 15% off the price
Coaching sessions are conducted in person, either at your place of work or local cafe.
Benefits of coaching for Youth Workers include;
· Increased motivation and confidence
· Enhanced skills and strategies in working with young people
· Time management and organization skills for managing heavy caseloads
· Communication techniques, such as effective questioning, listening and rapport building strategies
· Planning, delivering and evaluating programs, activities and case management plans for your client or group
· Self-care strategies and personal development techniques to improve performance and avoid burnout
· Career Pathway Planning in the Youth Services field
Conditions: Coaching Sessions purcahsed must be used within 6 months of time of purchase. Sessions are non refundable once purchased, but come with a Quality Assurance Guarantee.
Life Coaching and Youth Empowerment Coaching Services
Tuesdays 9am to 5pm
Wednesdays 9am to 5pm
Thursday evenings and Saturdays mornings (by appointment)
12 Rolaine Close
Phone: 0432 586 039